Welcome to 蜜桃社区 Health & Wellness Services
The 蜜桃社区 Health & Wellness Services Department (HWS) is dedicated to meeting the needs of the whole-child. A full-time Outreach Consultant and a full-time School/Family Outreach Assistant at each school connect students and families to service provider teams at our HWS Family Resource Center and 蜜桃社区 Counseling Center. We provide a continuum of services and supports for students, families, and staff that include:
- Case Management for basic needs resources such as food, clothing, shoes, school supplies and housing referrals
- Mental Health and Counseling Services
- Physical Health Services
- Crisis Intervention for individuals and groups in need of the most intensive support
- Homeless Services (McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Act) for students and families experiencing homelessness or are in transition of permanent housing
- Staff training on Social-Emotional Learning (SEL), Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS), Trauma-Informed Practices, and Restorative Practices to create safe and supporting learning environments
Building on strengths, we foster community wellness by collaborating, partnering, and empowering the community to overcome barriers and increase equity and success at school. All services are free to 蜜桃社区 students and their families. Please contact your child’s school Outreach Consultant or our HWS Family Resource Center to access services.
Request HWS Services - Click Below
HWS Virtual Wellness Center - Click Below.